Terms and Conditions of Play
Last updated: 1st March 2019
For the purposes of these terms and conditions the Promoter is Tap Tap Sports Limited(company number 11407949), whose registered office is 15/17 Lawn Avenue, Stourbridge, DY8 3UR, UK.
We may review this policy from time to time and any changes will be notified to you by posting an updated version on our website and/or by contacting you by email. Any changes will take effect 7 days after the date of our email or the date on which we post the modified terms on our website, whichever is the earlier. We recommend you regularly check for changes and review this policy whenever you visit our website. If you do not agree with any aspect of the updated policy you must immediately notify us and cease using our services.
- All players must be over 16 years of age
- All players must have a valid UK/EU/EEA bank account
- All players must create an account and provide accurate information on name, post code, email and date of birth.
- If your account details are inaccurate your account is invalid.
- All players are entitled to one account only.
- All payouts will be made in GBP sterling only.
- In the event of multiple winners the prize will be split equally between the winners.
- In the event of a fixture being cancelled or abandoned, for whatever reason, for the purposes of Tap Tap, it will be deemed a draw.
- If you correctly predict the outcome of the fixtures we will contact you within 5 working days. You must then respond within 14 days of our communication or your entry will be deemed invalid.
- Players who correctly predict the outcome of all the fixtures win the jackpot or a share of the jackpot if other players also correctly predict them. The jackpot does not roll over or accumulate if there are no winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse this promotion to any customer for any reason, or to withdraw this promotion at any time. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter with the customer.
- The promoter reserves the right to announce winners first names and favourite team.
- The promoter reserves the right to use only your christian name, supported club, and accuracy statistics of the TapTap game, in our Hall of Fame League table.
- For free prize draws winners will be contacted within 5 working days by the promoter. They must respond within 14 days of the promoters communication or their entry will be deemed invalid.
- Free prize draw competitions will be decided upon by an independent judge and not the promoter.
- Winners will be announced on the site with their christian name, town of habitation, and football team supported.
The Promoter’s decision is final and reserves the right to suspend, void, withdraw, cancel or modify this promotion at any time (and for any reason) without notice to you.
The Promoter reserves the right to limit the eligibility of a customer to participate in the games or exclude players if there is reason to believe any player is abusing the game or their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the game.
If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms or your conduct is contrary to spirit or intention of the game or any other game, the Promotor may, at its sole discretion, suspend or cancel your account.
Normal game rules in respect of each Product apply.
All players must accept emails from the promoter, these will include one per week to notify you of your results and one to invite you to play the next round, one occasionally to inform you of extra competitions, and finally, one if you win. If you do not wish to receive emails from the promoter you must close your account.
Questions, comments and requests regarding these terms and conditions are welcomed and should be addressed to 15-17 Lawn Avenue, Stourbridge, DY8 3UR, UK or email firstname.lastname@example.org